3. Upon using this website, Custom Art Interiors may need you to share your personal information such as but not limited to user’s birth name, mailing address, e-mail address and contact numbers. This information is utilized
• To provide you with information that you may require from Custom Art Interiors
• To answer your questions
• To offer you interesting information
• To provide you with information that you have subscribed to
• To carry out signed contracts between you and Custom Art Interiors
• To enable you to use interactive capabilities of www.customartinteriors.com
• To notify you about updates in the website
• To facilitate communications between you and Custom Art Interiors
4. The information you sent to us is recorded to track your correspondence with us. We treat your data with utmost confidentiality. Security measures are strictly implemented to protect your information. The information is kept in secure password-protected servers and is encrypted to prevent unauthorized intrusion and extraction.
You should understand, however, that transmitting information through the Internet entails an inherent risk of interception no matter how comprehensive the measures are. Therefore, Custom Art Interiors is not guaranteeing 100 percent safe fully secured transmission. Electronically sending personal data is entirely at your risk.
5. Custom Art Interiors may share your personal information to third parties to improve your experience in using our website or to comply with legal obligations. In such a case, Custom Art Interiors will get in touch with you for your permission.
Note that a cookie is not an executable file. It cannot harm your machine. It does not extract information of any kind from your computer.
You may change the settings of your browser to stop receiving cookies. However, without cookies, you may be unable to access some parts of the website.
7. For more information, contact Custom Art Interiors by filling out the Contact Us Form.